Sunday, January 10, 2010

Will You Marry Me?

I just love gossip and rumors…Especially when they're about me. Like they say…you aint doing it right unless they're hating. So now yesterday Im told that a certain someone in my life is getting married. Whether its the real marriage or the 'you're my girlfriend hence my wife marriage', i don't know. The girl happens to be my lovely ex. Now the problem comes in when Im told Im jealous coz I want to marry her. Yes, you heard me, apparently Im under her spell and I wanna marry her or something like that. Then apparently I gave her my jeans…by force…which isn't how I remember it. Yes she has a pair of my jeans but trust me, thats as juicy as the story goes. Then her friends think Im a bad guy who does bad things to girls…so Ive become something like John Tucker with girls planning my demise…what the eff?!?!


Her and I are, dare I say, good friends….as in there's no beef or anything so I know she couldn't have started these horrendous accusations…actually Im sure she didn't. Its not like her. And we made our peace ages ago…which is why it bothers me that people are still talking now…Im thousands of miles away but Im getting under people's skin…what if I were home then?! Yes, some of the accusations are true…I was quite an ass in high school…but that was almost 4 years ago…and I made amends but they still insist on chipping the wound.


So whats my reaction? Like Ive blogged before, I don't like confrontation…So imma let it slide coz thats the least of my problems at the moment. But if push comes to shove, something will be arranged…haha...Im a peaceful person


I still love fanta…but thats all that is

3 comments:

  1. dude, fanta is getting married?
    will too much fanta make me orange fanta???
    hahaha! ati you're under her spell? not even!

    unless of course it's another fanta...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ex....was she really...hmm....and her friends...really????aiii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F the haters! Live your life and ignore the idle people

    ReplyDelete