Sunday, January 10, 2010

SYLAR


Sylar- def: A character in leading TV Series Heroes™ who's power is stealing other people's abilities also my favorite bad guy of all time

I admit it….Im tired of hiding the truth. Im a copy cat…I like to copy stuff I think is cool. I was always musical…my mother says its coz she used to put the speakers near her tummy when she was pregnant and I used to kick…but that's besides the point. The point is, I never bothered picking up an instrument. Then when I was 7 years old, a group of my class mates started playing recorder and it was the in thing, so I started it. Then at 9 years I went back to live in Kenya and none of the kids there were playing it…instead…bano(marbles) was the in thing…so i started that. The list goes on to my current talents…

I started playing guitar coz it was the cool thing at the time…but that finally became a real passion thank goodness…not just for the coolness. Now I play bass, drums and keys…I love music

When I was 14 I couldn't dance to save my life…but my best friends in high school were the best dancers, dare I say…in the country. So i took it up. And just like Sylar, i learnt and perfected it…now I cant stop dancing…i hear music…a dance comes into my head like clockwork. Now Im a dance choreographer.

I even started a blog coz people I think are cool have blogs…I used to have other methods of relieving stress…but they were counterproductive so I guess this is aight.

My point is, if I were a member of the cast of Heroes, I would be Sylar…apart from the obvious fact that Im black and way more dashing and attractive


2 comments:

  1. best friends in high school were the best dancers in the country??? is your ego really that big? :)

    nakupenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be a coreographer, but who do you teach??

    ReplyDelete