Sunday, January 10, 2010

Assignments

Inspired by 'I cut myself', by my lovely sis, Miss Caffeine

Assignments, homework…all on paper
Too hard, too much…Il do them later

But i know I gotta do them…We all have to do them right? If not we'l flunk our classes hence we wont be happy now will we? Sometimes, the assignments are hard, but sometimes the work is quite easy and enjoyable. Nevertheless…what happens when your homework turns on you. I really try to finish my assignments, but sometimes the work is too much…as in close to impossible…and its not my fault. My classmates think I don't care about the work, they say I think Im so clever that I don't need the extra credit. I beg to differ…I really do care about my assignments…its not my fault that they always turn out differently. In case you're having trouble understanding my analogy…

My body was my notebook
I wrote all the solutions…just look
But when she had the chance to grade my work
She wrote so deep that she cut me
Her and her and her…they cut me
A book of blood is all you see

I wish she broke my heart with ink
Coz I could just erase the stain
But blood is messy, gross, tain…ted

1 comment:

  1. i love it! and not just because it was inspired by one of mine.
    welcome back to the blogosphere bro. i had missed you crazy!

    ReplyDelete