Thursday, March 5, 2009

So now...

I was just wondering...is there like a bloggers manual? Coz Im at a loss about what write...or rather what NOT to write. There's so much yaani...blabla fishcake and gibberish things.

Do I write about my ATM...oh i mean my biological Y chromosome donor...if you havent yet gotten it, I mean my paternal predecessor...if you still havent gotten it just give up coz there's no way Im going to say father. It would be full of so much bitterness and resent, n I might end up driving this keyboard through the screen...ok thats a bit extreme...Id end up throwing this burger at the wall...yeah I have a chicken burger with me. So sweet!

Do I write about my disfunctional family...most of which I dont know. They only surface when I achieve something that makes them proud...go figure...but i guess its not their fault...is it? Most of the people I call cousins aren't...then those who are my cousins no one would believe me if I said so...Ati Im forcing to be related...WHAT THE HELL...stay with your DNA!

Do I write about girls?! This topic seems to get everyone's attention. I've had my fair share of drama with chics, girls, ladies...the works. Its like One Tree Hill...I think I would fit quite well into that story line. Should I write how I've ingiad leaves with chics...or how I've been shown tricks by some...And there's always the story about the one that got away...thats always interesting.

Do I write about my dreams, my talents...my gifts?! Most of which I've watched fade away coz of the 'Bapo' factor as I like to call it. Don't get me wrong...I'm greatful to Bapo for very many things...but like all social niches there is always something the social standing will rob you of...or mould you into...sorta like a cause and effect gadget.

Do I write about spirituality or the lack of it thereof?! How I go to church and play every instrument...how I know everyone and everyone knows me. Or should I write about the nights spent in the club...on the dance floor sucking face with chics...downing shots of Tequilla...Tell me what am i supposed to write about

MiKa

1 comment:

  1. Write about it all... Or about none of it... Whatever! Its your blog... Write about what's in your head... (risking cornyness) Write about what's in your heart... Jus write, no stress.

    ReplyDelete